CoreXY Motor Control System with End-User Replaceable Cassette (ERC)
- Durable belt driven design which increases precision. Built with the ERC for hassle-free upgrading or servicing.
- AXIOM will auto level before every print job. Works by probing the 4 corners of the bed assembly completing a circuit each time. A microprocessor will remember where on the Z axis each circuit was completed. With this information, the AXIOM will create a virtual plane to project the part onto.
- It is critical the nozzle is clean to create this circuit. Please see solution AXIOM – Hot End – Nozzle Cleaning for proper maintenance procedures.
Easy Feed Filament System
- Allows filament to be loaded with the click of the “Load Filament” option. Please see solution – AXIOM – Loading Filament.
Aluminum and injection molded PC enclosure
- This rugged design gives long life and durability with high strength components.
- Critical for large printing. Creates a high temperature, controlled environment for heat containment.
Ceramic Build Plate
- High heat tolerance and resistance to thermal shock. Has nearly zero expansion coefficient and postpones cracking, warping, and breaking. Expected lifespan of 75-150 printing hours.
IMPORTANT – With auto leveling, the software MUST be setup correctly. Please visit these solutions for correct instruction on setup.
- AXIOM – Cura – Installing and Setup (Slicing Engine)
- AXIOM – Repetier-Host – Installing and Setup (For USB Connection)
- AXIOM – Astroprint Interface (Cloud Based Slicing Engine) (WiFi)
The AXIOM – Public Dropbox provides other information such as recommended settings and documentation
You can find the current manual here – AXIOM Manual