• Manufactured to very tight tolerances (+0.05mm diameter) using exceptional materials that provide greater consistency and even, stable prints.
• Arrives sealed in an airtight bag with moisture-absorber to keep out dust and moisture.
• More environmentally friendly than other materials, PLA is biodegradeable, derived from plants, BPA-free, and contains no phthalates or heavy metals.
• Easier to use, thanks to reduced risk of warpage when compared to other filaments.
• For best performance, use nozzle temperatures between 195-225°C.
• Works on heated or unheated beds.
Storage and Maintenance:
• Keep PLA in closed bag or container when not in use.
• Store unused filament in cool, dark place.
Premium PLA also offers a superior finish when sanding or filing the part once it is finished.