These units have been fully inspected and tested by our Airwolf 3D technicians. The machines are supported by a 3-month warranty and tech support service. All sales are final and printers are sold as is.
AXIOM 20 incorporates all the features our customers love about the AXIOM Dual Direct Drive printer, but with an extra-large build volume and rugged aluminum-intensive construction.
In addition to the host of features that make AXIOM an industry-leading desktop 3D printer, the AXIOM 20 enjoys its role as the world’s best-in-class 3D printer because of its two independently controllable hot ends that allow printing in two colors or two different materials.
Combine that functionality with the power of Direct Drive and you have a state-of-the-art workhorse that boasts enhanced dual capability — even for difficult-to-print materials, such as industrial-grade polycarbonate and polypropylene and flexible nylon- and rubber-based materials like TPE and TPU.
In addition, AXIOM 20 features a Z-axis that has a precision ball screw to provide high repeatability, zero backlash, and extreme precision.
With its ability to print full-density parts and easily run for 30-40 hours at a time, the AXIOM 20 is built to meet the rigorous demands of the automotive market and other manufacturing industries.
What comes with your AXIOM 20?
- Direct Drive Extrusion System
- CoreXY Motion Control System
- Active Automatic Bed Leveling System
- Easy Feed Filament System
- Industrial Strength Steel and Aluminum-Intensive Construction
- Fully Enclosed Print Theater
- (2) Extra 0.80 Nozzles
- (1) Double Sided Flex-resistant Glass
- (1) 2oz Bottle of Wolfbite Premium Adhesive Solution
- (2) 2-Pound Spools of ABS Filament (3mm)
- 1-Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- 6 Months Unlimited Technical Support
- View Spec Sheet