3D PRINTER WORKSHOP IN FOUNTAIN VALLEY, CA
LEARN HOW TO 3D PRINT!
Our goal is to get you 3D printing ASAP! The more you print, the more you learn…and the more 3D-printed souvenirs you’ll have to bring home with you!
Gain a solid foundation in 3D printing best practices before moving on to intermediate 3D printing tips, tricks, and techniques. Classes are taught by Airwolf 3D’s expert staff. Even Airwolf 3D Co-Founder Erick Wolf has been known to drop in and give a presentation or at least offer attendees additional advice, tips, and insight into the 3D printing industry!
- Day 1:Tinkercad, Slicing, operating the printer and tips and tricks for successful prints.
- Day 2: “Maintenance” hands-on lubrication, brush exchange, intimate look at electronics and wear items.
- Day 2: “Troubleshooting” – hands on simulated repair of a jammed hot end, actual nozzle replacement, improving print jobs, close review of user error, example parts and others.
- “Final Exam” – Take a final test. We will grade and provide scores onsite. Attendees will receive a “Certificate of Completion of Intermediate 3D Printer Training.”
Be sure to bring your appetite for knowledge and fun! Lunch will be provided on both days as well.
Airwolf 3D is approximately 10 minutes from John Wayne Airport (Hint: Disneyland is in Anaheim if you’d like to make a family trip out of it!).
RESERVE YOUR SEAT NOW!
To reserve your seat, please contact Airwolf 3D at 949.478.2933 or firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred Airwolf 3D printer. Please note that the majority of training will involve AXIOM series machines. However, we will do our best to accommodate your specific model needs.
PLEASE DON’T FORGET!
– If you need training on a specific Airwolf 3D printer, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible and let us know!
– Laptop & Mouse
– The latest version of APEX installed on your laptop: APEX 3D Printing Software
“Well the training could not have been better. Dan and Jack were very thorough, patient and presented the material in a manner that I could fully understand. Every one of your staff made us feel welcomed. Can’t wait to get home and use what I learned.”
— John Horton, John Linden High School
“After learning about Tinkercad at [the Airwolf 3D Weekend Intensive Workshop], I decided to turn on the students to Tinkercad the first week of school to sort of hook them into the program. I taught it to my CAD and Video Game Design classes. We usually don’t start 3D printing until around November. The results were remarkable. Everything from character design to space shuttles, cars, tanks, jeeps and fancy jewelry rings.”
— Danny Loya, El Modena High School
Learn more about our WORKSHOPS!