Nozzles are available in .80mm, .50mm or .35mm sizes and are easy to swap out. To achiever finer detail on prints, swap out the standard .50mm nozzle for a smaller .35mm nozzle or try a .80mm for bigger, faster prints.
- Direct Drive Extrusion System
- CoreXY Motion Control System
- Active Automatic Bed Leveling System
- Easy Feed Filament System
- Industrial Strength Steel and Aluminum-Intensive Construction
- Fully Enclosed Print Theater
- (2) Extra 0.80 Nozzles
- (1) Double Sided Flex-resistant Glass
- (1) 2oz bottle of Wolfbite Premium Adhesive Solution
- (2) 2 pound spools of ABS filament (3mm)
- 1-Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- 6 Months Unlimited Technical Support
REQUEST A QUOTE
*Finance for as low as $187.38/mo.