Wolfbite 3D Printer Adhesive Reviews
"Part of your 'essential tools kit' for 3D printing" - Sean Charlesworth, Tested
"...the Airwolf Wolfbite worked out really well." - ChicagoLandGeeks
"Thumbs up to Airwolf on their Wolfbite!" - JAT.MN
The Only 3D Printer Adhesive You'll Ever Need
General Directions for Using Patent-Pending Wolfbite 3D Printer AdhesiveThe following are general directions for patent-pending Wolfbite Original and Mega. Please refer to directions for specific Wolfbite formulas to achieve best results.
- Shake well.
- Remove lid and dip foam applicator into solution. If your Wolfbite has a jelly-like consistency, it may be neccessary to warm bottle for a maximum of 5-10 seconds in a microwave.
- Apply by painting on cold glass with long strokes, covering the entire build area. If using proprietary Wolfbite ULTRA for Polypropylene, please see specific directions for ULTRA.
- Place glass onto heatbed and preheat.
- Once print is complete, wait for print to cool completely to allow Wolfbite to release the part from the glass.
- Clean glass plate and applicator with clean water only. Soap and other cleansers will contaminate Wolfbite solution and cause unstable performance.
Bed Adhesion Tips & Tricks
- Avoid contamination. Soap, cleansers, chemicals, and even greasy fingerprints can all contaminate Wolfbite and cause unstable performance. Keep glass and applicators clean.
- Clean glass plate and applicator with clean water only. Soap and other cleansers will contaminate Wolfbite.
- To remove excess formula and grime, a razor blade may be used to gently scrape the glass plate under warm running water. Please exercise extreme caution to avoid injury.
- For persistent grease, oils, or fingerprints, rubbing alcohol or acetone may be used to clean glass. Please ensure surface is fully dry and all liquid is evaporated before applying Wolfbite.