AIRWOLF 3D warrants its printers and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for one (1) year from the original delivery date. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser. During this period, AIRWOLF 3D will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at AIRWOLF 3D’s option, without charge to the original purchaser. This repair is limited to parts and labor at AIRWOLF 3D’s facilities only. All shipping fees both to and from AIRWOLF 3D during the 1-year period must be paid by the original purchaser.
Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order number and original invoice from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased. The order number and original invoice serves as your warranty number and must be retained. AIRWOLF 3D will not provide warranty service without the order number and original invoice.
All original parts (parts installed by AIRWOLF 3D at the original system build) replaced by AIRWOLF 3D or its authorized service centers, are warranted. Any after-market additions or modifications are not warranted. The original purchaser is responsible for the payment for any service or repair outside the scope of this limited warranty.
AIRWOLF 3D makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to its printers other than as set forth below. AIRWOLF 3D makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided herein, AIRWOLF 3D is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the product. Under no circumstances shall AIRWOLF 3D be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the equipment, less any shipping fees.
The warranty and remedies set forth herein are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
AIRWOLF 3D’s One(1) Year Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
1. This warranty extends only to printers distributed and/or sold by AIRWOLF 3D. It is effective only if the printers are purchased and operated in the USA.
2. This warranty covers only normal use of the printer. AIRWOLF 3D shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized AIRWOLF 3D representative; or (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible or other non-recommended practices.
3. You must retain your order number and original invoice to receive warranty service.
4. No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the original purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
5. AIRWOLF 3D makes no warranty (either expressed or implied) regarding third-party (non-AIRWOLF 3D) installed parts or products.
AIRWOLF 3D accepts no liability for problems caused by after-market modifications or additions to its printer. AIRWOLF 3D is not responsible for any loss of work (“down time”) caused by a product requiring service. This warranty is null and void if the defect or malfunction was due to damage resulting from operation not within manufacturer specifications. It is also null and void if there are indications of misuse and/or abuse. AIRWOLF 3D has the option of voiding the warranty if any one other than an AIRWOLF 3D technician attempts to service the product. AIRWOLF 3D will not warrant any problems arising from an act of God (lighting, flooding, tornado, etc.), electrical spikes or surges, or problems arising out of hardware, software, or additional devices added to complement any product bought at AIRWOLF 3D. AIRWOLF 3D will not be held responsible for typographical errors on sales receipts, repair tickets, or on our website. AIRWOLF 3D makes every effort to make sure all information on our website is correct.