Current Job Openings
We are looking for our next technical support superstar, a well-rounded team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities and tight deadlines. We are seeking an individual with a strong combination of creative and technical prowess and has direct experience with 3d printing.
Established and growing manufacturing company seeks an experienced technical support professional with providing excellent customer and technical support to our growing network of customers, resellers and distributors. We are looking for a bright individual to join our Wolfpack in the customer service/technical support department!
Candidate must be able to work Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm and have the ability to work weekend trade shows when needed. Hourly wage will depend on experience.
**All interested candidates must provide a cover letter letting us know how your experience, education and/or skills would make you the ideal candidate for this position**
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help end-users of our in-house manufactured 3D printers by phone and email with buying advice, basic technical support, returns and warranty replacements
- Diagnose and perform basic repair work on customer returned printers.
- Provide on and off-site training to educators, business professionals and consumers with the printer operation and maintenance.
- Work directly with shipping department in expediting customer support orders and repairs.
- Interface with customers at company trade shows and other events as needed.
Be prepared to take on additional duties based on your skills and talents!
- Company will provide appropriate training to the right candidate! Any additional combination of training and experience that would provide the required knowledge and abilities for this position will increase the chances for consideration.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Technical Support experience – 2 or more years
- Customer Support experience – 2 or more years
- 3D Printing & Modeling experience preferred
Sales – 2 or more years in smart electronics devices or equipment is preferred (for example selling printers and copiers, telephone systems or smart devices)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent phone skills
- Excellent mechanical and trouble-shooting skills
- Ability to make decisions
- Authorization of full background check and drug testing
- Works well with co-workers
- Technical Associates or BS degree
About the Company
We are a 3D printer manufacturer located in Fountain Valley. We are a privately held California corporation. We sell high quality products through distribution, direct to the consumer, and onsite in our factory showroom. Our customers range from educational institutions to large corporations to high value individuals. Our company strives for top of the line customer service and is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, bright individual to join our Wolfpack as a Tech Support Representative !
Experience and Training Cover Letter
If you do not provide a cover letter then your resume will not be considered!
Please provide information based on the following questions;
- Describe in detail your experience in technical support, customer service and sales and how you would be the ideal candidate for this position.
- What are your career goals?
- Is there anything that will prevent you from working the job’s regular hours?
- How many years of 3D Printing & Modeling experience do you have?
- How many years of Customer Service experience do you have?
- How many years of Technical Support experience do you have?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
How to Apply: Write a cover letter that shows how your experience and skills would make you the ideal candidate for this position, and be sure to include a link to portfolio. Also, be sure to describe your hobby or hobbies! Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.