Current Job Openings
Airwolf 3D is looking for a motivated and goal-oriented Sales Representative who will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The ideal candidate with be comfortable making dozens of calls and e-mails per day, following up on leads, qualifying prospective leads, and closing sales. If you enjoy building relationships, opening new accounts and have the ability to communicate technology products to educators, engineers and professionals, please contact us for consideration! Our Sales Representative will work closely with our Sales Manager and executive team. This is a full-time position with a base salary of $48,000 + monthly commission – with no cap on earnings.
Airwolf 3D is a privately-held California company in Fountain Valley. We sell high quality products through distribution, direct to the consumer, and onsite in our factory showroom. Our customers range from educational institutions to large corporations to high value individuals. Our company strives for top of the line customer service and is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, bright individual to join our Wolfpack as our Inside Sales Representative !
**Interested Applicants must provide a Cover Letter and let us know how your work experience and skills make you an ideal candidate for consideration**
Responsibilities & Essential Functions
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails
- Follows up with previous customers to evaluate current needs
- Understand customer needs, requirements and be an efficient negotiator
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Process sales orders
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand database of prospects
- Sell Airwolf 3D printers, extended service plans and consumables
- Respond to request for quotations by providing pricing and lead times
- Develop customer relationships including addressing customer technical issues, providing feedback on in-process orders and follow-up on quotes
- Represent company at trade shows
- Provide in-house product training
- At minimum should have an Associates Degree – a Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proven B2B inside sales experience
- Proficient in Google Suite – Gmail, Sheets and Docs
- Experience using and/or selling 3D printers or similar industry a plus
- Experience with 3D printing and CAD
How to Apply: Write a cover letter that shows how your experience and skills would make you the ideal candidate for this position, and be sure to include a link to portfolio. Also, be sure to describe your hobby or hobbies! Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.