Unpacking your Airwolf 3D Printer
Model: AW3D XL
- Box Cutter
- Wire Cutters
In this quick minute video, Courtney demonstrates the unpacking of a 3D printer.
Not much into videos? Here are the annotations:
Your 3D printer arrives in a Double Wall Box 25″ x 25″ x 21″
Lift the foam protectors on the sides (do not completely remove yet).
Carefully remove the glass bundle. Please handle with care.
Now, remove the left and right foam protectors.
Unpack spool of filament, accessory kit and universal spool holder.
Now you are ready to lift up the 3D printer.
Lift the 3D Printer by the center back panel (it is quite sturdy).
Carefully cut and remove the plastic wrap from the 3D printer.
Cut and remove 2 fasteners from rear.
Cut and remove 4 fasteners from front.
Remove the foam inserts from the left and right sides.
Gently lift X-carriage to remove center foam.
- 3D Printer AW3D XL
- Universal Spool Rod
- Spool of ABS 1 lb. (2 lb. spool for Deluxe Package)
- Goo Recipe Kit (Instructions for Mixing ABS/Acetone and Pieces of Natural ABS)
- Thumb Drive
- Allen Wrenches
- User Manual
- Glass Plate with PET film installed
- USB Cable (A-B)
- Binder Clips
- Rambo Circuit Board Accessory Kit
- Spool Minder (Deluxe Package)
- Spare Nozzles (Deluxe Package)