1. Open the model you would like to export.
2. Go to Window → Extension Warehouse
3. Select SketchUp STL in the right menu titled Top Extensions. Click on the red Download button.
4. Log in to your account.
5. Click the red Install button to begin the installation.
6. Accept the Terms and Conditions and hit the Confirm button.
7. Sketchup will ask to access your file system on your computer. Hit OK.
8. Sketchup will now notify you that the extension has been successfully installed. Hit OK.
9. Close the Extension Warehouse. In Sketchup, go to FILE -> Export STL
10. In the STL Export Options window, Select Millimeters for Model Units, and Binary for file format.
11. Save your file. Make sure to type the .STL file extension after the file name. That’s it! You’re done!
We’d love to hear from you! Please contact us
at (949)478-2933 or send us a message!