Hone your skills with Airwolf 3D Printer Training
Airwolf 3D believes in not only producing the best desktop 3D printers on the market, but also providing the highest level of customer support possible. As your level of sophistication with 3D printing grows, your need for continuing technical education may grow as well. Whether you are completely new to the world of 3D printing or you are ready to learn how to perform advanced repairs on your machine, we have a 3D printer training program that’s right for you.
GETTING STARTED WITH 3D PRINTING – ONE-ON-ONE
Complementary training offered upon purchase (for local pick ups)
• 1.5 – 2 hours personal 3D Printer Training at Airwolf 3D
• Supplemented with two required video quizzes
• Topics covered: software installation, slicing, operating the 3D printer, basic tips and tricks, common trouble shooting situations
INTRO GROUP WEEKEND WORKSHOP (Design/Operation/Materials)
2-Day Intro to 3D Printing for Educators and Professionals
• A more in-depth introduction to 3D printing for beginners
• Emphasis on design, slicing and 3D printing models
• Software installation/setup
• Fundamentals of 3D design and slicing
• Materials selection and application
• Basic and intermediate 3D printer operation
• Open discussions and demos for specific customer applications
WEEKEND INTENSIVE WORKSHOP
2-Day Group Seminar for Educators and Resellers
• Intermediate 3D printer training with certification exam
• Tinkercad, slicing, operating the printer and tips and tricks for successful prints
• Maintenance: hands-on lubrication, brush exchange, intimate look at electronics and wear items
• Troubleshooting: hands-on simulated repair of a jammed hot end, actual nozzle replacement, improving print jobs, close review of user error, example parts and others
• “Final Exam” will be graded and scores provided onsite. Certificate of Completion will be mailed.
• Breakfast and lunch provided both days
3D Printing Boot Camp by Airwolf 3D
Gain expert-level knowledge of 3D printing in our most intensive 3D printer training course yet! This session is fully customized for your organization and includes 2 full days of in-depth 3D printer training on the AXIOM series 3D printer. The course will cover how to use the AXIOM 3D printer and how to repair the printer if any issues arise.
The knowledge learned in this course is an incredible asset for individuals who are responsible for the maintenance and continuous operation of an AXIOM 3D printer.
“After learning about Tinkercad at [the Airwolf 3D Weekend Intensive Workshop], I decided to turn on the students to Tinkercad the first week of school to sort of hook them into the program. I taught it to my CAD and Video Game Design classes. We usually don’t start 3D printing until around November. The results were remarkable. Everything from character design to space shuttles, cars, tanks, jeeps and fancy jewelry rings.”
— Danny Loya, El Modena High School
Not sure which workshop is right for you or looking for a custom 3D printer training solution? Let us help! Contact Airwolf 3D at (949) 478-2933 or email us at email@example.com for a free consultation.