Introducing configurable auto-slicing, same material solid layer support and highly-requested features and fixes with software update 1.5.9
Airwolf 3D is pleased to release some more exciting updates to APEX! Developed specifically for Airwolf 3D printers, APEX slicing software is part of our commitment to continually improve the 3D printing process for our customers. Aside from the improved user interface, there is now a great feature that enables automatic slicing to be turned off and on. With auto-slicing off, it is much easier to add more parts to the plate, move and rotate individual parts, and scale your parts quickly.
APEX is custom-tailored to all Airwolf 3D printers and simplifies the printing process with pre-loaded print profiles for nearly every material including ABS, PETG, NYLON, PLA, TPE, TPU, and PC. Don’t forget: For advanced users and curious tinkerers, APEX comes fully outfitted with a Full Settings mode and an Expert Configuration panel for manually adjusting settings, running plugins, and viewing G-Code.
HERE ARE JUST A FEW OF THE NEW FEATURES IN APEX VERSION 1.5.9:
For all Airwolf printers:
- Auto slice selectability feature allows user to turn off automatic slicing
- Concentric solid layer support for easier part/support separation
- Solid layer support generation for same material support (smooth undersides to parts printed with single material)
- New “Lines+” support option builds enhanced line-style support under solid interface layers
- New “structure precision” support option allows support generation control for hard to reach locations
- Change background, menu, and part colors
- Revised bed dimensions for more accurate part layout
EVO and EVO 22:
- Fix tweak settings for primary/secondary temperature adjustments
- Increased first layer speeds
- Smooth perimeter walls for all materials
- Revised TPU settings
- Revised PC settings
- Revised HYDROFILL settings
Link to Apex: https://airwolf3d.com/3d-printing-software/
FOR ADDITIONAL ISSUES, QUESTIONS, OR BUG REPORTS
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.