What gives the Airwolf 3D AXIOM series a competitive advantage over the influx of low-cost 3D printers entering the market?
• Dependable, proprietary hot end capable of reaching higher temperatures (320 degrees Celsius) than all other designs on the market
• Auto-leveling before and during a print
• Capable of reliably utilizing over 40 universal polymers
• Sturdy, heated bed design capable of reaching temperatures of 145 degrees Celsius — higher than other printers on the market
• Enclosed build chamber prevents uneven shrinking of parts and provides reliable printing
Airwolf 3D AXIOM vs KIT
LOW-COST 3D PRINTER KIT
COMMON PROBLEMS WITH LOW-COST 3D Printers
Difficult to build
Moving build platform creates issues with tall prints
12V power supply makes pre-heating a long process
Poorly built motion system does not prevent backlash
Only capable of printing low-temperature materials, such as PLA
Uses open-source software with no pre-set printing configurations
Small build volume
Hot end made from low quality materials usually full of burrs
No warranty or tech support
Poor instruction manual, if any at all
Low quality parts sourced to save cost, not provide reliability
Lifespan of printer is dramatically lower than higher-end products
Save yourself time and money by buying right the first time
With the recent trend in low-cost, budget 3D printers hitting the market, it is tempting to buy these machines for your prototyping needs. Be smart and understand the hidden costs BEFORE you buy. Over the long run, cheaply made machines are more expensive, time consuming, and difficult to maintain. Spend less time fixing an inferior printer and more time using your Airwolf 3D printer to design, build, and innovate. Buy AXIOM.
Which AXIOM is the right 3D printer for you? Let us help! Contact Airwolf 3D at (949) 478-2933 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.