Inside Sales Representative at Airwolf 3D (Costa Mesa). Must have experience with CAD software (Solidworks, Sketchup, AutoCad or other similar program)
- JOB SUMMARY: Sell Airwolf 3D printers, accessories and filament to end-user customers through inbound and outbound calling, email, in-house demonstration and local outbound sales initiatives.
- COMPENSATION: $600/week + aggressive commission and bonus plan
- Qualified candidate must have experience in computer aided design and a passion for leading edge technology.
- DIRECT SUPERVISOR(S): Owner of the company and the president.
ABILITIES, SKILLS, COMPETENCIES AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS (CANDIDATE MUST HAVE)
- Proficiency in CAD software such as Solidworks, AutoCAD, Rhino, Zbrush or other similar program
- 1-2 years of sales experience with the proven ability to exceed monthly sales quotas.
- Be able to use email and computer equipment
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, Outlook and the Internet
- Solid professional interpersonal/communication skills. Excellent English communication skills are essential. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers
- Salesforce.com experience is a plus
- Authorization of background check and drug testing
- Working hours: 8 AM to 5 PM
- Enters leads into salesforce.com
- Follows up with estimates
- Calls existing customers with new upgrade opportunities
- Performs onsite demonstrations at major engineering companies and schools
- Prepares and sends esimates to customers (engineering, educational & governmental entities)
- Assists with the development of customer list (data mining, customer research)
- Ability to learn to give demonstrations to large groups
- Be able to travel to trade shows throughout the US
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE SOME OF THESE ATTRIBUTES
- An education in design, engineering, computer science or prior experience in asimilar field
- Bi-lingual (Spanish)
- salesforce.com experience
- High school diploma is required. Associate Arts Degree, or Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Prior experience in a high growth start-up
- Hobbies relating to electronics, technical parts
Please respond in the body of your email (email@example.com) or in a cover letter to all seven questions:
►Describe in detail your experience in CAD.
►Describe your experience in Sales.
►Why did you leave your last job?
►Rate yourself 1-10 for proficiency with CAD.
►What did you most like about your last job?
►What are your hobbies?
►What sales error have you done in the past and what did you learn from it?
Our company, Airwolf 3D, is a leading manufacturer of cutting edge 3D printers and technology based in Costa Mesa. We sell high quality products direct to the end-user through online channels and onsite in our factory showroom. Customers are equal parts: educational institutions, large corporations and professionals. Since our inception in mid 2012, we have grown to nearly 30 employees and industry reports indicate that revenues will increase to $8 million during calendar year 2015.
$600/week plus commissions