First 3D Printing San Diego Meetup/Demonstration Night
Monday, September 23, 2013
6:30 PM to
News from Organizer, Eric Schleicher:
Erick Wolf from Airwolf 3d will be giving a great opening introduction to the 3D Printing San Diego MeetUp. He’ll cover the basics, and if this is your first real exposure to 3d printing will help you learn about the different types of 3d printing technologies, the digital workflow, commonly used materials and his line of 3d printers.
• 6:15 – 7:00 Doors open for meetup group members to start convening, setup printers & getting ready
• 7:00 – 7:10 Quick Introduction
• 7:10 – 8:00 Introduction to 3d Printing in San Diego with Erick Wolf (of Airwolf 3d Printers)
• 8:00 – 8:20 3D Printing & Molding with Steven Kaye
• 8:20 – ? Open Floor, Conversation and Demonstrations
Facility will be open until the discussion peters out.
If you are interested in attending, join or contact: