Let’s Get Together In Orange County and Discuss 3D Printer Topics
This 3D Printer Orange County Meetup is the same format as last time:
Come hang out with fellow 3d printing enthusiasts and see different 3d printers in action. If you have a printer, feel free to bring it along to share. Snacks and beverages will be provided. The staff from Airwolf 3D Printers will demonstrate at this 3D Printers in Orange County MeetUp.
Everyone is welcome – whether you are a pro, hobbyist or merely curious about this new and rapidly evolving technology. At our last meeting there was an amazing cross-section of different fields and interests represented.
When: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Where: MatterHackers 26212 Dimension Dr #110, Lake Forest, CA (Orange County)
We are getting together to discuss 3D printing and new related technologies. These are social and educational meetups to learn about this technology and it’s various applications.
This is your opportunity to see 3D printers in action
- Bring your 3D printer or printed objects to show off your latest creations.
- Learn more about open source software, such as Slic3r settings, Google Sketch-up and Pronterface.
- Meet other 3D-ers and collaborate on new group projects.
- Share and learn some little known and useful 3D printing tricks and tips.See tests performed with new materials, tools, etc. for the first time.
- Talk about the latest trends and events in the industry.
Hosted by MatterHackers: Who: https://www.matterhackers.com/about