Let’s Get Together In Orange County and Discuss 3D Printer Topics
Info: The 3D Printer Orange County Meetup group has scheduled a meeting! The kind folks at MatterHackers will be hosting our next meeting at their location in Orange County. The staff at Airwolf 3D Printers is serving as organizer of this meet up. This will be a joint meeting with “Build A 3D Printer in Irvine” group. So if you have a 3D printer that you would like to share, please bring it and demonstrate to the folks just joining this emerging technology. All types of 3D printers are welcomed. The last meeting was fun and informative! Here is a link to the Meetup page.
What: Meetup group is “3D Printers in OC”
When: Thursday, January 17, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Where: MatterHackers 26212 Dimension Dr #110, Lake Forest, Ca
Details for the 3D Printer Orange County Meetup Group
We are getting together to discuss 3D printing and new related technologies. These are social and educational meetups to learn about this technology and it’s various applications. This is your opportunity to:
- See 3D printers in action.
- Bring your 3D printer or printed objects to show off your latest creations.
- Learn more about open source software, such as Slic3r settings, Google Sketch-up and Pronterface.
- Meet other 3D-ers and collaborate on new group projects.
- Share and learn some little known and useful 3D printing tricks and tips.
- See tests performed with new materials, tools, etc. for the first time.
- Talk about the latest trends and events in the industry.
All age groups are welcomed. Guest speakers and vendors are also welcomed. Minors must be accompanied by an adult. If you are bringing a 3d printer please bring an extension cord. See you there.