Installing unsigned Gen6 and RAMBo Drivers for Windows 8
1. Move the cursor over the top or bottom right corner or the screen and it will show extra options on the right side of the screen and click the settings button:
2. Click “Change PC settings”
3. Click on the General button:
4. Scroll down to find the Advanced startup section and hit the Restart now button.
5. Go to Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings and hit Restart.
6. The PC will now restart. Upon startup hit 7 on your keyboard to boot into Windows 8 with the driver signature check disabled.
Now you should be able to install the Gen6 or RAMBo drivers as provided for in the respective owners manuals.
Contact UsSubmit a Ticket
We offer several customer support options: Answers to Frequently Asked Questions can be found in FAQ page. All inquiries are addressed within 24 hours. When contacting us via email, please include a phone number, preferred hours of contact and time zone.