Are you in the market to buy a 3D printer to make larger scale prototypes?
Personal 3D Printer Model AW3D HD is the answer.
The HD features a class leading print volume of 1,150 cubic inches (12”x8”x12”), which equals 18,878 cubic centimeters and offers layer-to-layer resolution as fine as .06mm (.002”), lightning-fast speeds and a partially enclosed, yet easily accessible proprietary frame design. The HD is also fully autonomous, meaning that it is not necessary to couple it to a computer to print. The HD comes standard with Airwolf’s new proprietary Jam-Resistant hot end. Follow the following link for a comprehensive list of features for this large 3D printer.
4 Week Lead Time
$2,995 – AW3D HD Standard: 3D Printer with 0.5 mm orifice nozzle
Watch The Video to See the AW3D HD in Action
What is Included?
3D printers arrive carefully packaged with the following items:
- Integrated Power supply
- .50 orifice nozzle (.35 orifice nozzle is optional and will be available in early 2014)
- Tempered glass plate covered with PET tape
- One user guide (paper bound)
- 2 pound spool of ABS filament (3 mm)
- Flash drive with all necessary software
- USB cord
- Set of Allen wrenches
Note: Local pick up and hands-on training in available in Costa Mesa, CA. Serving the surrounding California areas: Orange County, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Bernardino, Inland Empire.
|Prints with Materials:||ABS, PLA, LAYWOO-D3, and more|
|Build envelope WxDxH:||12″X 8″X 12″ (300 mm x 200 mm x 300 mm)|
|Build volume:||1,150 cubic inches (18,878 cubic centimeters)|
|Nozzle diameter (mm):||.5 + .35|
|Min. Layer thickness (mm):||.06|
|Max Speed (mm/s):||Perimeter 150 mm/s, Travel 400 mm/s|
|Theoretical positioning precision (mm):||.02|
|Software:||MatterControl (custom configured), Marlin Firmware, compatible with Repetier Host Print Controller, Slic3r GCode generator|
|Size WxDxH:||24″ x 18″ x 18″ (600 mm x 440 mm x 450 mm)|
|Power supply:||Internal auto-switching 13.5V DC, 320W|
|Weight (kg):||18 kg|
- Fully assembled 3D printers are shipped via UPS within the US and via DHL for international shipments.
- International Buyers are welcomed! Please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Please email email@example.com for estimated shipping costs and duties
- (949) 478-AW3D
- (949) 478-2933
Email: All inquiries are addressed within 24 hours. When contacting us via email, please include a phone number, preferred hours of contact and time zone.
- Technical Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transactional Support: email@example.com
- General Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Se habla Espanol.
- Click here to Check Order Status
- This is the FASTEST, most precise and most dependable 3D printer in this price range. Each machine is leveled, fully calibrated and operated for 15 hours before shipping out.
- The nozzle is interchangeable from a standard .50 orifice to a .35 orifice for higher resolution 3D printing.
- It can print with at least 12 different materials.
- The price is $2,995, yet AW3D HD performs at levels normally reserved for printers costs many times more.
- It is made in the USA. We work with local machine shops, laser cutters and source products from local suppliers.
- Our customers include:
- Includes a 6 month warranty on parts. If you are local, bring it by so we can help!
- Includes 6 months of phone and email support.
- The Airwolf 3D has been customized by a mechanical engineer with 25+ years of hands-on automotive experience.
- All components are high quality, starting from the machined parts on the hot end down to the perfectly concentric hobbed bolt which feeds the filament to the extruder.
- Our 3D printer operates with powerful, customizable open source software – all free (donations to developers are encouraged) and we also offer a custom software solution – MatterControl.
- Follow this link to read 3D printer reviews from our customers. We have also received very good feed back on eBay.