Package for Desktop Manufacturing of Rapid Prototypes
Personal 3D Printer, Model: AW3D V5
Details: Fully assembled, calibrated and tested. This 3d printer is much, much easier to use, maintain, and set up than the standard repraps. It will also print faster and more accurately than anything else you will find in this price range.
Ships 2 weeks.
This 3D printer arrives carefully packaged with the following items:
- Power supply
- .50 orifice nozzle (.35 orifice nozzle is optional)
- Tempered glass plate covered with PET tape
- One user guide (paper bound)
- 1 pound spool of ABS filament (3 mm)
- Flash drive with all necessary software
- USB cord
- Set of Allen wrenches
Colors: Available in many colors, including: Grey, Blue, Red, Orange, Natural, Green, Purple, Yellow and Lime-Green. Please drop us an email with instructions if you have a specific color preference.
Note: Local pick up and hands-on training is available in the surrounding California areas: Orange County, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Bernardino, Inland Empire. Certain colors are special order and may delay delivery for 5 days.
|Build envelope WxDxH:||7.7″ x 8″ x 4.5″ (195mm x212mm x112mm)|
|Lead time:||In stock|
|Nozzle diameter (mm):||.5 (.35 is optional)|
|Layer thickness (mm):||.25 (.1 to .4 possible)|
|Max Speed (mm/s):||Perimeter 150 mm/s, Travel 400 mm/s|
|Positioning precision:||.04 mm|
|Software:||Repetier Firmware, Pronterface Print Controller, Slic3R GCode generator|
|Size WxDxH (mm):||460 x 485 x 410|
|Power supply:||12V DC, 300W, 25A|
|Weight (kg):||8 kg|
To compare the prices and benefits of our products follow this link to our 3D printer price comparison.
- Fully assembled 3D printers are shipped via Fed Ex.
- International Buyers are welcomed! Please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for estimated shipping costs and duties
- (949) 478-AW3D
- (949) 478-2933
Email: All inquiries are addressed within 24 hours. When contacting us via email, please include a phone number, preferred hours of contact and time zone.
- Technical Support: email@example.com
- Transactional Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Questions: email@example.com
Se habla Espanol.
- Click here to Check Order Status
- This is the FASTEST, most precise and most dependable 3D printer in this price range. Each machine is leveled, fully calibrated and operated for 5-10 hours before shipping out.
- The nozzle is interchangeable from a standard .50 orifice to a .35 orifice for higher resolution 3D printing.
- It can print with PLA, ABS and Polycarbonate.
- The price is $1,695, yet AW3D v.5 performs at nearly the same level as a $19,000 3D printer.
- This printer is always evolving and becoming even faster and more accurate. Upon request, we will send you the gcode to print out new parts and upgrade your 3D printer.
- It is made in the USA. We work with local machine shops, laser cutters and we do our best to buy from local suppliers.
- Alternatively, if you use LabView you may be interested in knowing that we are teaming up with National Instruments as they have taken an interest in customizing Labview to operate the Airwolf 3D printer at NI Week 2012.
- Our customers include:
- Includes a 6 month warranty on parts. If you are local, bring it by so we can help!
- Includes 6 months of phone and email support.
- The Airwolf 3D has been customized by a mechanical engineer with 25+ years of hands-on automotive experience.
- All components are high quality, starting from the machined parts on the hot end down to the perfectly concentric hobbed bolt which feeds the filament to the extruder.
- Our 3D printer operates with powerful, customizable open source software – all free (donations to developers are encouraged).