Package for DIY 3D Printer Kit – Presoldered
Personal 3D Printer, Model: AW3D V5
Details: 3D Printer Kit arrives unassembled and presoldered. This is the best DIY 3d printer kit on the market. This 3d printer is much, much easier to use, maintain, and set up than the standard repraps. It will also print faster and more accurately than anything else you will find in this price range. Model: AW3D V5, click here to learn more about this 3d printer.
3D Printer Kit Ships within 5 days.
Your 3D printer kit arrives carefully packaged with the all components necessary to assemble a fully functional 3D printer including:
- Threaded & Smooth Rods are cut to lenght with well finished ends
- 1- Complete Set Of Acrylic Panels
- 1 – Hotend /Extruder Stepper Motor Assembled (with 0.50 nozzle), Soldered With Connectors
- 3 – Microswitches Soldered With Lead Wires And Connectors
- Stepper Motors Soldered with Lead Wires And Connectors
- 1- Book “3D Printer Kit Assembly Instructions” 50+ pages with photographs in color
- 1- Heat Bed With Wiring Soldered
- Lower Y Platform (Aluminum) And Upper Y Platform (Aluminum) Carriage
- Nylon Spacers
- Springs Cut To Length
- Flexible Z Couplings With M3x10mm Bolts
- Nuts/Washers/ Bolts
- 1 Concentric M8 Hobbed Bolt
- Gt2 Belts Cut To Length
- Black Woven Wire Casing /Plastic Wrap Around Casing To Hide Unsightly Wires
- Red And Blue Off/On Switches
- Heat Shrink Tubing
- Pre-Soldered Set Of Power And Ground Wires From Gen6 To Power Supply
- 1 – 2.5 Hex Allen Wrench
- 1 – 3 Hex Allen Wrench
- 2 – Binder Clips
- 1 – Flash Drive With Software Loaded
- 1 – USB Cable (6 feet)
- 36 – Plastic Parts (Gears, Extruder Body, Etc) in Off-White /natural color ABS (hardest plastic)
- 1 – Pre-Programmed Gen6 Circuit Board
- 1 – Spool With Filament
- 1 – Power Supply (Switchable/Adjustable 115 To 220)
- 1 – Glass Plate With Pet Tape Installed
- 1 – Book “User Manual “
- Extra Nuts / Washers/ BoltsNote: You will need access to basic tools, such as wrenches, screwdrivers, etc.
- 3D Printer Kit arrives with off white/ Natural colored ABS parts. Please feel to contact us if you have a special color preference.
Below is a spec sheet which details some of the details of our 3d printer kit.
|Build envelope WxDxH (mm):||195 x212 x112|
|Lead time:||In stock|
|Nozzle diameter (mm):||.5 (.35 is optional)|
|Layer thickness (mm):||.25 (.1 to .4 possible)|
|Speed (mm/s):||Perimeter 150 mm/s, Travel 300 mm/s, Small Perimeters 80 mm/s|
|Positioning precision:||.04 mm|
|Software:||Repetier Firmware, Pronterface Print Controller, Slic3R GCode generator|
|Size WxDxH (mm):||460 x 485 x 410|
|Power supply:||12V DC, 300W, 25A|
|Weight (kg):||8 kg|
Support: Includes 2 hours of phone support at set up and 6 months of our unparalleled e-mail support. Other resources include:
- (949) 478-AW3D
- (949) 478-2933
Email: All inquiries are addressed within 24 hours. When contacting us via email, please include a phone number, preferred hours of contact and time zone.
- Technical Support: email@example.com
- Transactional Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Questions: email@example.com
Se habla Espanol.
- Click here to Check Order Status
- 3D printer kits are shipped via Priory Service - United States Postal.
- Local pick up is available in the surrounding California areas: Orange County, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Bernardino, Inland Empire.
- Certain colors are special order and may delay delivery for 5 days.
- International Buyers are welcomed! Please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for estimated shipping costs and duties
What makes the Airwolf 3D printer the best?
- This is the FASTEST, most precise and most dependable 3D printer in this price range. Each machine is leveled, fully calibrated and operated for 5-10 hours before shipping out.
- The nozzle is interchangeable from a standard .50 orifice to a .35 orifice for higher resolution 3D printing.
- It can print with PLA, ABS and Polycarbonate.
- The price is $1,695, yet AW3D v.5 performs at nearly the same level as a $19,000 3D printer.
- This printer is always evolving and becoming even faster and more accurate. Upon request, we will send you the gcode to print out new parts and upgrade your 3D printer.
- It is made in the USA. We work with local machine shops, laser cutters and we do our best to buy from local suppliers.
- Alternatively, if you use LabView you may be interested in knowing that we are teaming up with National Instruments as they have taken an interest in customizing Labview to operate the Airwolf 3D printer at NI Week 2012.
- Our customers include:
- Includes a 6 month warranty on parts. If you are local, bring it by so we can help!
- Includes 6 months of phone and email support.
- The Airwolf 3D has been customized by a mechanical engineer with 25+ years of hands-on automotive experience.
- All components are high quality, starting from the machined parts on the hot end down to the perfectly concentric hobbed bolt which feeds the filament to the extruder.
- Our 3D printer operates with powerful, customizable open source software – all free (donations to developers are encouraged).