SUBMITTING A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) REQUEST FORM
Please read the following instructions as some things may have changed. Failure to comply with AIRWOLF 3D shipping and packaging requirements may violate the terms of your warranty and result in a disapproved RMA request. AIRWOLF 3D reserves the right to reject packages from customers who do not comply with the established RMA procedures.
**Allow 24-48 hours for us to approve the request and assign you your RMA Number.**
SHIPPING: PHYSICAL CONDITIONS
The following Physical Conditions are unacceptable for all Returns (including replacements, exchanges & refunds):
- Cut & Stripped Wires (Missing circuit boards, motors, or Power Connectors)
- Evidence of Tampering (Broken Seals, Spliced Wires, etc.)
- Damaged Electronics (Missing Buttons, Damaged Circuit Boards, etc.)
- Dents, Scuffs, and Scratches of any kind
- Missing Parts (Cables, Screws, Manuals, Software, other Accessories etc.)
- Foreign Materials (Experimental (self manufactured) filaments, Adhesive & other Sealants, Adhesive Residue, Oil, Dirt, etc.)
- Original Product Boxes that have been Damaged or have Markings (See Below)
- AIRWOLF 3D (or any other AIRWOLF 3D affiliate) is not responsible for items that are lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed in transit. Claims for restitution must be made with the shipping carrier responsible for damaging the goods, not with Airwolf 3D.
When shipping your printer, leave a copy of your RMA Request Form with the RMA Number inside the package. DO NOT write on the original product box. Do not write comments, notations , RMA Numbers, or any any other markings directly on the box. (For example: Do not write “defective,” “bad,” or “missing parts” directly on the box.) If necessary, please leave a sticky note or a sheet of paper inside the box with your notations.
When shipping larger products in their original boxes, please DO NOT write RMA numbers on the outside of the box. Leave a copy of your RMA form in the box with the RMA Number written on it.
List all items on the RMA form. If you have additional items after you have submitted your request form, please call the office @ 949-478-2933 and notify the RMA department so they can append to your RMA record. Do not send more items than what is listed on your RMA form or they may be rejected. Any items received that do not have a previously submitted RMA Form (with the RMA Number written on it) enclosed in the shipping will be rejected.
**All returns for refund are subject to a 10% restocking fee.**
Products should be shipped inside their original boxes and foam packaging. The packaging that originally comes with your Airwolf 3D device is designed to provide maximal protection throughout the shipping process. Airwolf 3D is not responsible for items that are lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed in-transit due to inadequate packaging and/or protection. It is the sender’s responsibility to ensure that devices are properly packaged and protected when shipping to Airwolf 3D for RMA fulfillment. Customers are advised to insure their RMA devices for their full value when arranging for shipment. Airwolf 3D is not responsible for items that are lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed in-transit. All claims for in-transit lost/stolen/damaged/destroyed goods must be made with the shipping carrier responsible for the damage, not with Airwolf 3D.
AIRWOLF 3D accepts returns on a very limited basis. Returns are only accepted within FOURTEEN (14) CALENDAR DAYS from the delivery date for a refund of the original purchase price with the following amendments/fees:
- To return a printer, please contact AIRWOLF 3D for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- AIRWOLF 3D will not refund the original shipping cost nor the shipping and handling fees related to a printer’s return by the original purchaser.
- AIRWOLF 3D has sole discretion in decisions regarding a products fitness for return. No refund will be granted for printers which have been tampered with in any manner which jeopardizes AIRWOLF 3D’s ability to remarket or resell the printer.
- All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee, which percentage is taken from the final purchase price less any shipping or handling charges.
- When seeking a refund, the original purchaser must repackage the printer in the original foam and box and insure the printer when shipping back to AIRWOLF 3D.
AIRWOLF 3D warrants its printers and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for TWELVE (12) MONTHS from the original delivery date. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser. During this period, AIRWOLF 3D will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at AIRWOLF 3D’s option, without charge to the original purchaser. This repair is limited to parts and labor at AIRWOLF 3D’s facilities only. All shipping fees both to and from AIRWOLF 3D during the 12 month period must be paid by the original purchaser.
Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order number and original invoice from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased. The order number and original invoice serves as your warranty number and must be retained. AIRWOLF 3D will not provide warranty service without the order number and original invoice.
All original parts (parts installed by AIRWOLF 3D at the original system build) replaced by AIRWOLF 3D or its authorized service center, are warranted. Any after-market additions or modifications are not warranted. The original purchaser is responsible for the payment for any service or repair outside the scope of this limited warranty.
AIRWOLF 3D makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to its printers other than as set forth below. AIRWOLF 3D makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided herein, AIRWOLF 3D is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the product. Under no circumstances shall AIRWOLF 3D be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the computer, less any shipping fees.
The warranty and remedies set forth herein are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
AIRWOLF 3D’s Twelve (12) Month Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty extends only to printers distributed and/or sold by AIRWOLF 3D. It is effective only if the printers are purchased and operated in the USA.
- This warranty covers only normal use of the printer. AIRWOLF 3D shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized AIRWOLF 3D representative; or (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible or other non-recommended practices.
- You must retain your order number and original invoice to receive warranty service.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the original purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
- AIRWOLF 3D makes no warranty (either expressed or implied) regarding third-party (non-AIRWOLF 3D) installed parts or products.
AIRWOLF 3D accepts no liability for problems caused by after-market modifications or additions to its printer. AIRWOLF 3D is not responsible for any loss of work (“down time”) caused by a product requiring service. This warranty is null and void if the defect or malfunction was due to damage resulting from operation not within manufacturer specifications. It is also null and void if there are indications of misuse and/or abuse. AIRWOLF 3D has the option of voiding the warranty if any one other than an AIRWOLF 3D technician attempts to service the product. AIRWOLF 3D will not warrant any problems arising from an act of God (lighting, flooding, tornado, etc.), electrical spikes or surges, or problems arising out of hardware, software, or additional devices added to complement any product bought at AIRWOLF 3D. AIRWOLF 3D will not be held responsible for typographical errors on sales receipts, repair tickets, or on our website. AIRWOLF 3D makes every effort to make sure all information on our website is correct.