Press Release: Introducing A Desktop 3D Printer Starting at $1,695
What Is An Airwolf 3D Printer?
Airwolf 3D introduces a new tool for in-house low cost prototyping, the AW3D™. The Airwolf 3D® printer offers high resolution prototyping capabilities, for a fraction of the cost of commercial grade 3D printers. Our 3D printers generate models from most drafting software, such as Solid Works® and AutoCAD® to create a physical 3-dimensional model of your part within minutes. This allows the designer to immediately use the prototype for assembly verification and functional testing. This also saves the engineer days by eliminating the need to outsource certain projects to prototyping service providers. To see a sampling of models made with an Airwolf 3D printer, stop by our printed samples page or go directly to our featured print. It is a Reprap type of 3D printer, meaning that it makes itself. All machines are calibrated and tested for a minimum of 5 hours. Each machine produces one set of high quality parts for assembly of a second printer before being packaged for delivery to the consumer.
What Materials Can Be Used With An Airwolf 3D Printer?
The materials used by the Airwolf 3D printer are readily available from multiple sources and are cost effective. Models are made using various materials in 3mm filament tubing such as Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS), Polylactic acid (PLA) and in certain circumstances, Polycarbonate. All 3D printed parts on our machine are made with ABS filament.
Special Features of the Airwolf 3D Printer, AW3D:
- Accepts STL files from most drafting software
- Utilizes easily accessible materials such as ABS and PLA
- Models made with ABS are resilient, can be drilled, wet sanded, painted
- Offers 90% of the resolution of a commercial grade $19,000 3D printer - for 10% of the cost
- Enhanced dependable and durable design enables continuous 3D printing
- As a Reprap style of printer, it can make itself (and make certain replacement parts)
- Removable nozzles offer options for high speed model production utilizing a nozzle with a .50 orifice or high resolution model production with a smaller .35 orifice nozzle
- Offers a printable area of approximately 8.25″ x 7.75″ x 4.50″
- Proudly made in the USA
To read more about the features of AW3D, click on our features link or see our spec sheet. Many videos are also available to showcase Airwolf 3D’s speed and resolution.
For more information please contact Airwolf 3D at (949) 478-2933 or send an email to email@example.com
Buy one today and join the many engineers around the world that are using an Airwolf 3D printer to quickly make their 3D designs into functional solid models.
To take advantage of special pricing offered to ThomasNet customers, use promo code THOMAS at check out to receive a $50 discount and an additional .35 nozzle. Limited time only, while supplies last. Offer expires August 15, 2012.